Dream it into being
Start 2018 with a BANG
SOLD OUT!!! SIGN-UP FOR MY EMAIL LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS COURSE RUNS AGAIN
2018 WILL be different because YOU will be different
You know how most new years you start off planning for the year ahead to be different somehow? We set resolutions, and themes and make plans. We have the best of intentions!
Things often end up right where they’ve always been. Or sometimes even worse! We have financial struggles, health issues, relationship challenges. All of this goes along with being human.
We look around at our country, our world, our environment, and it can be easy to fall into despair. But that would be a mistake.
Our imaginations combined with our attention are POWERFUL and underutilized tools.
Who you become is what will change things.
It’s the inner world that matters most.
What are you planting in your inner garden for 2018? What dream are you dreaming?
Hi, I'm Erin
I believe in magic, miracles and divine grace.
My life is grounded in these beliefs and the practices that support them.
I’m dedicated to creating healing for you and for the planet.
Let’s play together and co-create something beautiful for all of us in 2018 and beyond!
Here's the Plan:
You + Me in Sacred
Community for 14 days
What will we do?
- We will meet everyday for 14 days by Zoom. If you can’t make it live, all the sessions will be recorded and posted on a private Facebook page. (If you really don’t want to be on Facebook, I can get the recordings to you another way).
- I know you’re busy, so most sessions will be between 20 and 30 minutes. The opening and closing sessions will be a bit longer.
Here’s the cool part:
- Each week, I will create a safe and sacred space for us. I’ll call in the spirit guides and the elements and we will use these connections to help us dream something more beautiful and sacred into being.
- We will feel into our connection with and honor ALL of life, including the earth and the elements. We’ll dream collectively and individually: for the natural world, the planet, and each other.
What does this mean for me?
- You will have one session dedicated specifically to YOUR unique dream! So all of us will be dreaming and intending for you.We will amplify each other’s dreams. There are different ways we can do this and I’ll give you all the options in week 1.There’s no wrong way to dream and I suspect you will have fun deciding which option you want to explore.
- On the weeks that aren’t specifically dedicated to your dream, you will still be benefiting by deepening your mindfulness practice, your connection with spirit and your gratitude for all of life.Group intention has a mirror effect, so what you are sending out gets reflected back to you. What you send is just as important as what you receive!
What exactly are we doing?
- This is a combination of mindfulness and shamanic practice, two realms I’ve been exploring for years.
Calling in spirits and connecting to the elements? Isn’t that weird?
- I know it can sound that way! Believe me, the part of my brain that went to an ivy league school and worked as a professor would ask that same question. And yet, something in me was yearning for a deeper spiritual connection; one that, for me, traditional, organized religion couldn’t satisfy. There is some science around this. You can read about it here.
- I’ve been in direct communication with spirit for a while now and their presence and support is undeniable. If you’re feeling a similar longing or curiosity, come join us!
What kind of issues/problems will we address?
- We will ask for healing for our planet and will be able to respond in real-time to whatever is called for. For example, if there are fires, we can connect with fire element and the creatures who might be in harms way. There is always plenty of healing to be done.
- For yourself, you can set any intentions you like! They can be in the realm of health, finances, relationship, career or anything else. You’ll be encouraged to DREAM BIG!! There are no limitations here.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Remember what divine ecstasy feels like
It’s your birthright
When will we meet?
- Opening and closing sessions will be held at 6:45 PM EST. People will be on different time zones, so when it’s your day to dream, I will accommodate your schedule. Anyone who can’t make it live, can watch the video later. Shamanic work happens outside of conventional time so this doesn’t diminish the experience. We start on Sunday Jan. 14. We will skip Jan 20 and 21 as I’ll be travelling for a workshop on Shamanism, and reconvene on Jan. 22 This will give you a couple of days to integrate and practice on your own. We will end on Jan. 29.
I’m intrigued but not sure it’s for me. What should I do?
- Sign up! If after the first class it doesn’t feel like a good fit, you can get you a full refund. Plus it’s a pay-what-you-can program.
I’ve tried so many other classes and workshops. Maybe I shouldn’t sign up for one more.
- Yes, but have you tried befriending air and water? Have you felt the power of mother earth having your back? When was the last time you had a tribe of like-hearted people dedicating their time to envision your highest and best self? There is a more epic story waiting to be told-and it starts with re-wilding and remembering your true, essential nature.
Is 14 days too long to do this kind of practice?
- Spiritual practice is all about devotion and dedication. It is my hope that these 14 days will only be the beginning, and that this experience will kick-start your own intimate connection with spirit that will continue to blossom.
I practice a formal religion. Will this be in conflict with my beliefs?
- We all drink water, breathe air, walk on the earth and dream. So no, these things are common across all religions.
If you want to know who you really are, ask the wind. Read the stars. Invite the moon to dance with you.
Erin was so patient and nonjudgmental, and the online format was perfect. Initially I was concerned the online format would not create the sense of community I wanted from this course. That could not have been further from the truth. While it sounds incredibly trite, this class truly changed my life. You can’t help but be strengthened by the inspiration and guidance Erin brings to each class.Patricia McLaughlin
Erin helped me to:
- understand myself
- believe that I am a divine creation
- see definitively, yet gently, in my own time how my thoughts define my pathway
- see the magic in each day
- believe that when I let go of what no longer serves me, I open myself to what I attract
Erin has inspired me to follow my heart and my instincts. She helped me as a physician to not only relieve stress but also to find more joy in my life and to help re-evaluate my professional career. Her coaching and workshops are invaluable as we experience unprecedented levels of frustration and burnout. Please consider signing up for one of her workshops or consider coaching with her. She will change your life.Carla Martin, MD
She knew it was now or never. She had to leap out into the wildness of her life, run with her pack, honor her soul’s calling, tend to the fire within. Dust off the wings, come away from the fluorescent lights. It’s time to fly.
Why this offering? Why now?
Many of you know me from mindfulness workshops so perhaps this seems like a bit of a departure. It’s actually more of a continuation. The skill of paying attention is a vital prerequisite for consciously deciding what you want to pay attention to.
In shamanism, it is believed that we dream our reality into being. What we feed and pay attention to is what we create. When an elder of an indigenous tribe was asked what we in the west could do to help the planet and his culture, he said:
Help your people dream a new dream.
We’ve been dreaming the wrong dream. All of the chaos in the world is actually an amazing opportunity for us to step in to the center of the storm and consciously decide how we want to channel all that energy.
The old systems are being hospiced so that something new can be born. There is no time to waste. There is a reason shamanism and mindfulness have survived and been embraced for thousands of years.
You have more power than you think. Thoughts, feelings and dreams matter.
Let’s do this!
We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. When we harness the power of the natural world, a sacred community, and our own essential self, the sky is the limit.
Come play. You’re investing in your self, others and creating meaningful change in the world. This intersection is where the magic happens.
Suggested Offering: $149
* I want this to be available to all who are interested so I’m trying out a suggested offering system; meaning that some of you will be able to pay more than $149 because that is a drop in the bucket to you. And those that can’t pay $149 will pay whatever you can. Thank you for your generosity and supporting me in being able to continue this work. I’m guessing you will exceed my expectations.
Plus, you’re supporting a woman-owned, conscious business whose number one value is non-harming. 💛
Space will be limited to 12 participants so sign up today to reserve your spot!
Click the SIGN UP NOW button below (and then scroll down to the bottom of the page) to pay. To customize an amount, just go to my paypal account using my email (firstname.lastname@example.org), send whatever amount feels right, and add a note that’s it’s for the Dreaming course. That’s it! I’ll be in touch by email a few days before the class starts with more information.
Need some data?
In both shamanism and mindfulness, we don’t attach to outcome, so I would never make any promises. But Lynne McTaggert, a leading scientist in consciousness research, has been asking the following question since 2005:
Can you use intention to heal the world? And what happens when lots of people are thinking the same thought at the same time? Does it magnify the effect?
She’s been running small groups, similar to what we’ll be doing, since 2007 and has gotten impressive results, including:
- Changing the basic physical property of leaves
- Making plants grow up to twice as high as normal
- Altering the molecular cluster structure of tap water
- Raising the pH of polluted water
- Lowering violence in a war-torn or crime-ridden area
- Improving the health of patients with diagnosed conditions
In the 29 experiments she’s run to date, 25 have evidenced measurable, mostly significant change. All three global Peace Intention Experiments have had positive outcomes in lowering violence in Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Washington DC
You can read more about her work here
In the end we mostly regret the chances we didn’t take. It’s better to look back on your life and say, “I can’t believe I did that! I didn’t know I had those powers!” 🌟
Click the SIGN UP NOW button (and then scroll down to the bottom of the page) to pay. To customize an amount, just go to my paypal account using my email (email@example.com), send whatever amount feels right, and add a note that’s it’s for the Dreaming course. That’s it! I’ll be in touch by email a few days before the class starts with more information.
I hope to see you there! I can’t wait to see which 12 beautiful souls show up for this journey. 🌎💛