Has mindfulness made a difference in your life and you want to deepen your practice? Are you concerned about the direction of the world and want to make a positive and lasting impact? Do you want to be a leader in bringing more kindness and compassion into your community? Do you want to meet other like-minded people and have meaningful connections on a regular basis?
This training was created for you!
There is no better time than now to embrace a more heart-centered and conscious way of living. This course is designed to reconnect you more deeply to what really matters and to empower you to share that wisdom with others.
take a journey into mindful connection
2-Day Retreat weekend at All That Matters in RI
- Sat, April 28, 10am-4:30pm
- Sun, Aug 29, 10am-3pm
- Spend Saturday being guided by Erin through your own retreat experience
- On Sunday,, you will have the opportunity to lead a group practice and receive feedback, or just continue to practice and connect with your community if that is your preference.
In between sessions, participants are participants are expected to:
- Maintain a daily mindfulness practice, assisted by guided recordings
- Complete independent study of provided readings and videos to support the teachings
- Practice guiding others is optional as many take the program for personal development only
Lauri Klein is a psychotherapist and longtime mindfulness practitioner and teacher, who is one of the few people to teach all 3 of the major mindfulness based interventions (MBSR, MBCT, MSC). Mindful Self Compassion (MSC) is emerging as a powerful and necessary practice to counteract the inner critic. In our session on MSC, Lauri will help you learn to identify self-defeating thoughts and replace them with habits that promote self-acceptance and joy.
Priscilla Szneke will be one of the expert guest teachers for the course. Have you ever wondered where the concept and practice of mindfulness comes from? Much of it originates from ancient texts called the Four Noble Truths, the Eightfold Path and the Four Foundations of Mindfulness. Priscilla will delve into these ancient teachings making them relevant in our everyday lives. Learn how mindfulness was very deliberately designed as a pathway to alleviate suffering and to take us from confused to awakened.
- Weekly meetings, study and optional partner work, and ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program
Online Course and Retreat Weekend in RI
- Weekly meetings, study and partner work and ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program, plus the retreat weekend in April.
Online Course, Retreat & Teacher Certification
- Weekly meetings, study and partner work, ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program, the retreat weekend in June
- Participants are asked to teach for 10 hours before the certification exam and mentoring session.
- Mindfulness vs. Mindlessness
- Embodied Wisdom
- Working with discomfort
- Finding stillness
- Coming to our senses
- Deliberate cultivation of positive emotions
- Mindful communication
- Rewiring the brain for more loving relationships
- Mindful Eating
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Teaching skill
For more information on curriculum, tuition and benefits contact us. Or just click here to register.
MINDFULNESS TECHER TRAINING STARTS ON Feb.15TH, BUT SIGN UP TODAY TO RECEIVE A SPECIAL BONUS!
Don’t miss this conversation with 2 leading Mindfulness teachers who share their secrets with you! They’ll describe what it was like when they first started teaching, how their practice and teaching has evolved, important lessons they wished they knew when they started out, how they support themselves and keep growing and maturing as teachers, and more.
Dr. Rebecca Shisler-Marshall is a tenured professor at the University of Georgia and has been teaching and researching mindfulness for years.
Mara Wai M. Ed. is the associate director of the prestigious Penn Program for Mindfulness. In addition to her teaching responsibilities, Mara oversees program development and administration.
This recorded, hour-long interview is informative and inspiring to those on the path to mindful leadership. This bonus will expire on Feb. 1st, so register today!
“I’ve been searching for so long, and I’ve had the answers inside me all along!”
“I just want to thank you again for leading us through an amazing experience these last couple of months. The retreat on the weekend was the perfecting culminating event. I am still feeling the effects of the way we ended! It was simply magical!”
“Watching how people can shift so much in just one night of mindfulness practice has been a life-altering experience for me. I have been enjoying the journey so much. Thanks for your wisdom. It comes to me often!”
“I thoroughly enjoyed your insight and wisdom and learned a great deal about myself. I found all the material extremely helpful and even made myself a binder to keep for future reference! I especially enjoyed the loving kindness meditations and mindful eating!”
“As you know, I took this course for personal growth/development and feel it was an all around positive experience. It is my hope to continue on this mindfulness path and incorporate all of this wonderful knowledge into my daily life, to be present in the here and now, and spread loving kindness to all I may encounter! Thank you so much for everything!”