Has mindfulness made a difference in your life and you want to deepen your practice? Are you concerned about the direction of the world and want to make a positive and lasting impact? Do you want to be a leader in bringing more kindness and compassion into your community? Do you want to meet other like-minded people and have meaningful connections on a regular basis?
This training was created for you!
There is no better time than now to embrace a more heart-centered and conscious way of living. This course is designed to reconnect you more deeply to what really matters and to empower you to share that wisdom with others.
MINDFULNESS TECHER TRAINING STARTS ON JUNE 14TH, BUT SIGN UP TODAY TO RECEIVE A SPECIAL BONUS!
Don’t miss this conversation with 2 leading Mindfulness teachers who share their secrets with you! They’ll describe what it was like when they first started teaching, how their practice and teaching has evolved, important lessons they wished they knew when they started out, how they support themselves and keep growing and maturing as teachers, and more.
Dr. Rebecca Shisler-Marshall is a tenured professor at the University of Georgia and has been teaching and researching mindfulness for years.
Mara Wai M. Ed. is the associate director of the prestigious Penn Program for Mindfulness. In addition to her teaching responsibilities, Mara oversees program development and administration.
This recorded, hour-long interview is informative and inspiring to those on the path to mindful leadership. This bonus will expire on May 14th, so register today!
Priscilla Szneke will be one of the expert guest teachers for the course. Have you ever wondered where the concept and practice of mindfulness comes from? Much of it originates from ancient texts called the Four Noble Truths, the Eightfold Path and the Four Foundations of Mindfulness. Priscilla will delve into these ancient teachings making them relevant in our everyday lives. Learn how mindfulness was very deliberately designed as a pathway to alleviate suffering and to take us from confused to awakened.
Lauri Klein is a psychotherapist and longtime mindfulness practitioner and teacher, who is one of the few people to teach all 3 of the major mindfulness based interventions (MBSR, MBCT, MSC). Mindful Self Compassion (MSC) is emerging as a powerful and necessary practice to counteract the inner critic. In our session on MSC, Lauri will help you learn to identify self-defeating thoughts and replace them with habits that promote self-acceptance and joy.
Click HERE to learn more about the course and to register. I hope to see you there!
take a journey into mindful connection
10 weekly meetings by phone
- Wed, Jun 14-Aug 23*, 7:15pm-8:45pm, *no call Jul 5
- Each class consists of guided meditation, new material and group discussion
- Guest teachers include Priscilla Szneke, CFM Qualified MBSR Teacher and Lauri Klein, LICSW, psychotherapist and expert in Mindful Self Compassion
2-Day Retreat weekend at All That Matters in RI
- Sat, Aug 26, 10am-4:30pm
- Sun, Aug 27, 10am-3pm
- Spend Saturday being guided by Erin through your own retreat experience
- On Sunday, take turns leading a group practice where each person will have the opportunity to give and receive feedback
- Coastal Rhode Island is a gorgeous place to be in the summer so we hope you’ll join us
In between sessions, participants are expected to:
- Maintain a daily mindfulness practice, assisted by guided recordings
- Complete independent study of provided readings and videos to support the teachings
- Practice guiding others during weekly meetings, and with a partner in the program on off days
- Weekly meetings, study and partner work and ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program
Online Course and Retreat Weekend in RI
- Weekly meetings, study and partner work and ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program, plus the retreat weekend in June. Certificate of completion of the Mindfulness Teacher Training
Online Course, Retreat & Teacher Certification
- Weekly meetings, study and partner work, ongoing support from Erin for the duration of the program, the retreat weekend in June
- Participants are asked to teach for 10 hours before the certification exam and mentoring session.
- Mindfulness vs. Mindlessness
- Embodied Wisdom
- Working with discomfort
- Finding stillness
- Coming to our senses
- Deliberate cultivation of positive emotions
- Mindful communication
- Rewiring the brain for more loving relationships
- Mindful Eating
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Teaching skill